Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Not to high jack your thread, but are you rolling without the rear sway bar or are u using an anti-rock..?? How's it drive without..??

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I am running a custom rear coilover setup through the tub with a 12" rear stretch. It doesn't really compare to any of the stock or traditional type of lifts. with that said I had no rear swaybar for a while and it was fine on the street while connected up front but too loose offroad with the front disco'd. The rear would roll over itself before getting close to full bump up front. I now have front and rear antirocks and love it. I easily get full flex front and rear. No loss of travel whatsoever and I'm getting a true 12" of travel front and rear.

Attachments

·
Registered
445 Posts
Thanks. Very nice flex. Looks awesome. I'm still running a traditional lift but put the anti-rock on the front. Trying to decide on what to do for the rear.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. Very nice flex. Looks awesome. I'm still running a traditional lift but put the anti-rock on the front. Trying to decide on what to do for the rear.
The rear antirock will help the front flex as it is stiffer than the stock rear bar.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts