Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have put rubicon springs into my 2 door sport and noticed that my rear axle is not centered. Can I buy just the Rock Krawler adjustable trackbar for the rear or do I have to have a new bracket as well? It didn't give me more than a 2 inch lift in the rear, that's why I was wondering if it wouldn't just work with the factory bracket on the axle.

·
Super Moderator
14,523 Posts
I have put rubicon springs into my 2 door sport and noticed that my rear axle is not centered. Can I buy just the Rock Krawler adjustable trackbar for the rear or do I have to have a new bracket as well? It didn't give me more than a 2 inch lift in the rear, that's why I was wondering if it wouldn't just work with the factory bracket on the axle.
You bet... Many of the "lower" lifts heights can go without a bracket. My OCD means it all has to be centered...

I suggest the Superlift rear track bar. Best joints, lifetime warranty and amazing value.

Superlift Suspension 5771 - Superlift Re-Flex Adjustable Rear Track Bar for 07-16 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK with 2-6" Lift - Quadratec

1 - 3 of 3 Posts