Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a fix for keeping the 2 plastic clips that old the rear window bar inplace from popping off, the more I remove my top the harder it is to keep them inplace when I install the rear window.

·
The Bad Guy
23,119 Posts
There have been several posts about this. If they are falling off, you do not have them on correctly.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Mine did the same thing. I couldn't get them to "click" into place, so I slid them on with the tailgate open. Now they don't pop off anymore. There was a build in 2007 that had a bad design, and most have been updated. If the slide method doesn't work, try getting some new ones from the dealership or your favorite internet source. They shouldn't be more than $15-$20 for a set.

·
Registered
363 Posts
^^^^^The one's that came on mine were defective. I took it back to the dealer and they gave me some new ones. I've never had a problem since. If you keep trying and they still don't fit right, take 'em back. There's always a chance it came out of the mold wrong. But....if it's happening to both, chances are you're putting them on wrong.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts