Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my rear window, I noticed there was a hole in my window where a plug should be but is not. A buddy of mine has the same Jeep that had a plug. I thought the hole was supposed to be there until my back floor was soaked in my TJ. Does anyone know where I could find that plug? I rigged it up just to get by! Also, how do you refill the back windshield wiper fluid? Thought it would be connected with the front but I guess not! Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
The washer fluid comes from your front washer tank. It will have a separate pump that feeds the rear pisser. And as far as the hole. Post a pic so we can see it and help

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
If the jeep didn't come factory with a hard top you may not have the correct set up and wiring or it could just be the pump is disconnected or Burnt out. Pop the hood and see if t
Your tank has 2 little pumps sticking out of the side of it. The lower one feeds the back window. Then check to see if it's wired. If its wired and still doesn't work I could be a fuse or a busted pump

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Slater451 said:
If the jeep didn't come factory with a hard top you may not have the correct set up and wiring or it could just be the pump is disconnected or Burnt out. Pop the hood and see if t
Your tank has 2 little pumps sticking out of the side of it. The lower one feeds the back window. Then check to see if it's wired. If its wired and still doesn't work I could be a fuse or a busted pump
When I push the button down it makes a hissing sound like its trying to. Worked before! I haven't even had my Jeep a week! I believe it MAY have came with it because the bolts are rusted down bad.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Ok. Do t wanna sound like an ass. But is your washer fluid full. And it could just be as simple as a clogged hose. It does have to run the hole length of the jeep If the fluids full and it's still not working. Either the pump filter inside the tank is clogged or the tube is plugged. Drain the tank unscrew the pimp. Check it clean it. If that's not it. Disconnect the tube from the pump and the nozzle on the window. And blow it out with and air compressor That souls take care of it

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Washer fluid is full. Lines are clean and still nothing. Even checked the pisser and nothing is blocking it. All lines are hooked up properly to what I see. Yet still makes that noise. The pump seems fine, it's trying to work. But nothing is coming out.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I would drain the tank and pull the pump to see if something is clogging the filter on it. That's the only thing left to check I would think

1 - 8 of 8 Posts