Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick question. The read window washer thingy that squirts water was working on and off; but now doesn't squirt water at all. What is usually the problem? Snow is about to hit and I really need to be able to squirt anti-freeze washer fluid. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Maybe try disconnecting the hose from the hardtop and turning it on to see if it squirts out the hose. That'll let you know if the problem is in the hardtop line or sooner than that

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe try disconnecting the hose from the hardtop and turning it on to see if it squirts out the hose. That'll let you know if the problem is in the hardtop line or sooner than that
Good idea, thanks.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Turns out it was the washer fluid motor. $15 fix from napa. Damn I'm glad parts are cheap for jeeps.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I don't think ours was working, either. Can't check now though- the plastic part where it squirts out (attaches outside the window) broke off. Now we have an open hole in the rear glass. Still need to find a replacement for it... What is that part called? I can shop for it, but it helps to know what exactly I'm looking for.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't think ours was working, either. Can't check now though- the plastic part where it squirts out (attaches outside the window) broke off. Now we have an open hole in the rear glass. Still need to find a replacement for it... What is that part called? I can shop for it, but it helps to know what exactly I'm looking for.
You have two, one to the front and one for the rear, well at least my 2000 TJ does.

Here is the link to the part: Part Number: BK 6653902
NAPA AUTO PARTS

1 - 6 of 6 Posts