Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The rear power windows on my '13 JKU will not work off of the back seat switches (back of the center console). I have toggled the child lock up on the main dash controls with no results. They work fine off of the main switches so I know the windows are getting power. The rear doors have never been off so that should eliminate the harness, and the only other thing I have changed from the factory is I have the child looks on the rear doors turned on. Yesterday was the first time I had adults in the rear seats so I have no idea if they ever worked off those switches. Any thoughts :surrender:?

·
Registered
542 Posts
I would check the harness/connections of where you would unhitch the doors, even though the have never been off. Maybe they are just loose and need tightened.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The harness is still good, and unlocking the rear doors wasn't the issue. The rear console light comes on when I have the lights on, so I think it may be the lockout switch on the center console that may be bad. To the dealer we go!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts