Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My rear windshield wiper works, but you really have to hold the button in the right spot. I'm planning on taking off the dash and taking a look at the piece. Any tips as I get ready to get in there?

·
Registered
876 Posts
You should probably just replace the switch if it is acting like that. It should just be a single click to turn on the wiper and hold it down for washer fluid. If you have to "hold it in just the right spot" you are going to just frustrate yourself when you really need to use it.

·
Registered
799 Posts
you should probably just replace the switch if it is acting like that. It should just be a single click to turn on the wiper and hold it down for washer fluid. If you have to "hold it in just the right spot" you are going to just frustrate yourself when you really need to use it.
what he said!

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Let me know if you find a place that sells these. Daveys jeeps asks $15. Mine is completly busted

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
THIS thread saved me $20! My whole square part inside was broken in half, the spring holders were broken, and the spring was bent! Looks like someone took a hammer to it! :p thanks again!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts