Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's about that time. There are plenty of brands to choose from if you look around, but what do you guys like for the rear wiper?

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
I put a Bosch blade on the last time, mostly because that's all that the local parts store had in the correct size. While driving down to Georgia yesterday, I realized that it probably doesn't matter at all to me, since with the rear rack and gear in the back of the Jeep, I can only see out a small section of the rear window anyway. Technically it is still open, but it is a small hole there. I mostly use the side mirrors anyway. I'm not sure how useful that is for you, though.

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
I just go the rubber replacement from Qwadrateck.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I found them at Wally World. I looked them up in the book near the blades. I can't recall but they had an AB or B on the end of the style. Either Michelin's or RainX. Sorry I can't find my receipt. Snapped in perfectly though on my 2016 JKU.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Bosch BOS3397004631 3397004631 Wiper Blade
H353
14 inch
Bought from Amazon.ca $17.64 Canadian.

Fits my 2016 JKU WW, simply snaps in place of the original wiper.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I found them at Wally World. I looked them up in the book near the blades. I can't recall but they had an AB or B on the end of the style. Either Michelin's or RainX. Sorry I can't find my receipt. Snapped in perfectly though on my 2016 JKU.
Found it at store. Rain X R-14-D $9. Walmart

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts