Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Y'all,
I have a 2003 Sport that is giving me some problems with the Rear Wiper. When it was spraying water but the no wiper I automaticaly assumed the motor was bad. We switched motors with a 2006 we have that worked fine and still no wiper. (The 03 Motor is also working on the 06...)
I am getting hot power to the White Wire, but the copper coil that leads over to the motor is not hot like it is on the 2006. I am assuming it has something to do with the ground? Also, I don't know if this helps, but if you jump the *********** wire to the copper wire the wiper does turn.
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Chase

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Sorry, I'm a softop owner, don't have that rear wiper luxury.There should be 3 wires in the harness plug in the rear. The middle is ground and the other 2 should have 12V with ignition on.(one is switched 12V) If that's not the case, pull the switch and check voltage there. Sounds like you have a bad rocker switch.

·
I luv bourbonz!
3,105 Posts
Sell hard top... get soft top... have Jeep!

Sorry... I'm not a hard top fan... I'll shut up and let someone who knows actually help! lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts