Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My rear wiper will not work on my 2001, I can hear the fluid heading to the rear but I think it is spilling out in the back corner. Any suggestions on where to start to fix this annoying issue? Switches seem to work as far as I know...

·
"Seamed Like a Good Idea
1,200 Posts
Is the wiper itself not working or is the fluid just not reaching the window? It may be that your wiring harness has come loose. Both the electrical connection for the wiper and the hose connection for the washer fluid are located in the drivers rear corner of the tub near the roll bar.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Both the wiper isn't working and fluid is spilling, connection in rear looks fine to me. Can't think of where else the issue could be.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a 2004 rubi and I noticed my wiper and fluid for the rear isn't working at all. I have done a little research and most people report the switch going bad. Gonna replace it and see if that fixes the issue. Don't know if the switch may also be your issue

1 - 4 of 4 Posts