Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Install is dirt simple on these, put it in place, 4 bolts, plug in wiring and done.

As an aside, be aware that UHaul policy is to not rent to Jeep Wranglers unless they have a hardtop on them, so you may run into some issues on that front.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Install is dirt simple on these, put it in place, 4 bolts, plug in wiring and done. As an aside, be aware that UHaul policy is to not rent to Jeep Wranglers unless they have a hardtop on them, so you may run into some issues on that front.
That seems foolish... Any particular reason? I do have a soft top. Maybe I'll be able to still get one?
Maybe ill just have to find a different trailer company

·
Registered
57 Posts
That seems foolish... Any particular reason? I do have a soft top. Maybe I'll be able to still get one? Maybe ill just have to find a different trailer company
Sue happy people that do things incorrectly and blame others for their mistakes. Only takes one to ruin it for everyone.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Got one exactly like that. Took all of 15 minutes to installed last night.
That is a good price. I paid 79.99 shipped.

☞ Sent from here ☜

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sue happy people that do things incorrectly and blame others for their mistakes. Only takes one to ruin it for everyone.
Seems like some people have still gotten away with it. And considering I'm only moving 1 mile I might be able to talk them into it. Worst case I'll ask a buddy to borrow his hard top for the day.

Rugged ridge has it on amazon for $59.99 and free shipping.

·
Registered
244 Posts
if your jeep has a aftermarket rear bumper some hitches just wont work

for example a or fab 83218 rear bumper will not play nice with a hidden hitch 87424 hitch...don't ask how i know this...:censored:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts