Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my 2012 Sahara already built since it had most of what I wanted and came with a hecht of a discount. Unfortunately, the one item I really wanted didn't come with it. Namely, the Tow Package.

Anyone have any recommendations on where I can go to get one installed?? I'm going to be bouncing between Conway and Clinton for the next week or so.

If I can't get it done this time around, I guess I can always get it installed when I return in April.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Anymouse said:
I got my 2012 Sahara already built since it had most of what I wanted and came with a hecht of a discount. Unfortunately, the one item I really wanted didn't come with it. Namely, the Tow Package.

Anyone have any recommendations on where I can go to get one installed?? I'm going to be bouncing between Conway and Clinton for the next week or so.

If I can't get it done this time around, I guess I can always get it installed when I return in April.
I got my hitch installed at 4x4 outfitters just little south of fletcher dodge in north little rock.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I have the stock one i took off my rubi. You can have, you will just need to get new bolts (4) let me know. 501-416-1388

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll give you a call in a bit. I copied the phone number in case you want to edit it out now. (Web crawlers and what not)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts