Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, i got my build in mind....
5.13 regear
4" teraflex lift
want to get 37" tires/15" rims(suggestions?)

what i really dont know, is what will i need to change/re-enforce to run 37"?
I have a 2012 Sport s 6-speed, and while im sure my local shop will point me in the right direction, I like having some idea before i go in. So, fellow forum members, whats your input??

·
Registered
823 Posts
If you don't want to do an axle swap, you will need new chromoly axle shafts, c-gussets, axle sleeves, maybe a truss as well. That said, plenty of people run 37's on a stock d30 and get by. Just depends how well you want to build your Jeep. Good luck! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
MudRunner said:
If you don't want to do an axle swap, you will need new chromoly axle shafts, c-gussets, axle sleeves, maybe a truss as well. That said, plenty of people run 37's on a stock d30 and get by. Just depends how well you want to build your Jeep. Good luck! :thumb:
X2

Trusses are an easy add on too. It wouldn't be much more in labor to get that welded on in addition to gussets

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'd look at new driveshafts as well...
Down the road, yes. But I honestly don't do much heavy off roading at the moment. Looking more at axel wear .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts