Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Was Told I Could Change The Carb To An Older Model Jeep Carb And Get Better Gas Milage And More Power...i Know If I Put Fuel Injection On It I Could Do That But It Is So Exspensive To Put Fuel Injection On It...how About The Ford 2 Barrel?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What Were The Diffences You Noticed...dose It Have Electric Choke?
What Size Engine Do You Have? 4.0 Or 4.2

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hello again neighbor.
I'm planning to put the MC2100 on my 4.2 this weekend. I won't be able to tell you anything about mileage yet but I can keep you posted later on.

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
You need to remember that the Jeep is as aerodynamic as a brick. There really isn't much you can do to see much of a difference in gas mileage. i know that every little bit helps, but don't expect to see anything drastic. I added the fuel injection, header, high flow cat, flowmaster, and K&N filter all at the same time and did not see any difference.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I just 34ed mine. It said its a mix of the 32/26 and 38 and it was also the cheapest. 32/36 gives best mpg, 38 gives best power, and 34 gives a little of both. 38 is also more adjustable than the 32/36 if you mod your engine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.