Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
2,910 Posts
To fit properly you need the hard top of fully. It won't fit as well (at all really) if the top is on. I use this in the summer, it does an amazing job of keeping rain/moisture out of the interior. I did buy a soft top for the summer to compliment my SpiderWebShade too.

Looking for recommendations for emergency tops, I have a 2014 Wrangler JKU, I was looking at this one by Bestop.

Don't know much about them, but I have a hard top if that makes any difference.

Bestop 81041-09 - Bestop® All Weather Trail Cover in Charcoal for 07-14 Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited JK 4 Door - Quadratec

Thanks

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To fit properly you need the hard top of fully. It won't fit as well (at all really) if the top is on. I use this in the summer, it does an amazing job of keeping rain/moisture out of the interior. I did buy a soft top for the summer to compliment my SpiderWebShade too.
Isn't that what the emergency top is for?

I need a top for when I have the hard top off. For emergency downpour if I am at work. I was not saying the top would be on while hardtop was on.

I want to make sure I get something that fits for my Jeep since I don't have a soft top, wasn't sure if there is a fit difference between soft top and hard top when both off.

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
Are you looking for something drive with? Or just parked?

If just parked, check out the Rain Gear thread that's been going on today.

·
Vendor
2,910 Posts
I can't read your mind. ;) This top will do the job. It fits nice and snug.

Isn't that what the emergency top is for?

I need a top for when I have the hard top off. For emergency downpour if I am at work. I was not saying the top would be on while hardtop was on.

I want to make sure I get something that fits for my Jeep since I don't have a soft top, wasn't sure if there is a fit difference between soft top and hard top when both off.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Looks suspiciously like the Pavement Ends Emergency Top - even down to the two yellow ponchos.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts