Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm almost 18 and I want a Jeep Wrangler as my first car, I don't have a ton of money to do customizations or anything, I'm most likely getting a basic model, and I want to know which extra parts and accessories are important for off roading.

·
The Bad Guy
23,233 Posts
Recovery gear and communication gear. A full tank of gas and don't wheel alone.

·
Registered
486 Posts
What he said. :punk:

Doesn't hurt to have a first aid kit either. Like condoms, it's better to have one and not need it, than to need one and not have it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the advice, that isn't really bad at all, easily affordable, I was also wondering about snow chains, do you really need them for a jeep in snowy conditions? I've been thinking about that since the snowpocolypse of last year, plus off roading in the snow.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What he said. :punk:

Doesn't hurt to have a first aid kit either. Like condoms, it's better to have one and not need it, than to need one and not have it.
I would probably get that anyway, for off AND on roading :flipoff: also maybe a basic tool set, and maybe even a gun depending on what wilderness I'm in and the legality.

EVAP skid plate. Its kinda important to not trash it and its in a great spot to get trashed.
I never thought of that thanks.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Oil pan skid and EVAP both are really needed. If you are going to off road make sure these are protected

·
The Bad Guy
23,233 Posts
How about Britta as a spotter? :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts