Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the 90' yesterday (09/07/2020 Labor day) to below freezing today with rain, changing to snow mid-morning. A 60* one day temp swing. "No big deal" you say, "It's Colorado. Get used to it". Well, I agree. I kinda like it because it gives us an opportunity to start a conversation with strangers, like while waiting in line at the supermarket or sitting at the lunch counter.

What puzzles me is that suddenly I'm hungry. I mean constantly, really hungry. I ate my normal breakfast then lunch. Usually I eat a light lunch. Today I ate a bigger lunch and I'm still hungry. Then I ate some left over pizza (Yumm). Now, visions of an In & Out burger are dancing in my head. There are 3 scheduled to open around metro Denver before the end of the year. I can't wait so I'm headed out for a Good Times burger or maybe ribs if the smoker truck is open today.

What I think is the issue is, like a bear, now that it's cooling off my body wants to put on some weight so that I can survive the winter. Who am I to fight Mother Nature? I'm off to find a goodie. Entenmanns or Krispy Kreme sounds good.

Maybe this could be in the off topic section, but the folks in SoCal, Nevada, Arizona and South Texas might not understand the sudden temperature changes we get here in Colorado.

Bon Appetit, L.M.

Registered
L M. Colorado, right, glad you are seeking Entenmanns or Krispy Kreme and not Brownies. Just had to say it.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:馃

Reactions: ibikee

Registered
Maybe this could be in the off topic section, but the folks in SoCal, Nevada, Arizona and South Texas might not understand the sudden temperature changes we get here in Colorado.

Bon Appetit, L.M.
103 yesterday, 85 today, near Las Vegas. Not quite as drastic! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts