Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We own a 2006 wrangler unlimited and the jeep is in great shape but son had Pepboys install a $300 lift and the car now drives lousy. Anyone know if someone in central jersey that could take a look and fix?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Ok4wd is in nj not pa.
Rte 57 between phillipsburg and Washington
My bad, didn't realize that the state line is a bit further west...

You are right! The correct address is:

2621 State Route 57, Stewartsville, NJ 08886

·
Registered
901 Posts
Exactly what type of lift did they install? Not to wish you bad luck but you may have to go back to square one and start from scratch. I don't think Pep Boys is known for quality lifts.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Exactly what type of lift did they install? Not to wish you bad luck but you may have to go back to square one and start from scratch. I don't think Pep Boys is known for quality lifts.
^^^^^^ x 2

and what he said!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Try Tinton Falls Service Center (Sycamore Ave., and Water Street) - it's at the gas station right across from the Tinton Falls Fire House. Pete there installed my Rough Country lift kit, and it worked out just fine. This should be 10 minutes from Red Bank. He also has done lots of work for me on other cars, and he's been good.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank to all with the info. I don't know what or who's lift kit he installed but it was obviously a piece of !*#^.... I'll make the trip down to Toms River.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I ended up this past Saturday at Globex in toms river! They gave me an estimate but while there fixed a simple issue with sway bar. These guys are a class act. Easy to talk to and they seem to know what they're doing. I'll keep everyone posted on how they do after I take the jeep back for work to begin.

Thanks to all for the info!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts