Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's this about a red jeep curse? I've seen a few people make reference to it...and my jeep's flame red...

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Never heard of it...

Maybe it's why my passenger door doesn't fit quite right. It used to be red and was painted to match.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Only problem with having a red Jeep is, it seems that is the only color out there. I know there are other colors, just seems like a bunch of them are red. Other than that, I have not heard anything about it being cursed.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You know, before I got a wrangler most of the ones I passed on the road were black...I get the red one and now I'd say at least 40% of the jeeps I pass are red...here I thought I was a trend setter...

·
Registered
30 Posts
i have a red jeep, it better not be cursed. although i have already been in an accident with it, but it didnt get messed up until they had to pull us apart.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don't you hate that? I got the wrangler because my old car got beaned when this chick blew a red. The only thing that happened in the accident was minor body damage and a broken control arm. In the multiple tows (because apparently county tow truck drivers don't know the difference between two collision centers 50 miles apart) they seriously, seriously messed up my rear axle so they ended up totaling the thing. Bah I was irritated. But that was a black buick so that really doens't have anything to do with a red jeep curse.

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Bluesman said:
Ever since I got mine my wallet seems to be MT

I can assure you that that isn't color specific. :D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Bluesman said:
Ever since I got mine my wallet seems to be MT
Ill second that! But its worth every penny:D

·
Registered
17 Posts
I hope it's not cursed! This is my first Jeep and it's red! But yes it has cursed my wallet...

·
Registered
529 Posts
I don't believe that there is a red jeep curse or even a wallet curse. The problem truly lies with jeep owners, a lot of us a e perpectual tinkerers (I, myself am a modification junkie on whatever I happen to own, my wife actually thinks I have a problem), and because after the purchase of a jeep (new, used or decrepit), even the most amateur tinkerer gets the bug because of the plethora of parts available at a relatively low cost. That is the true jeep curse. I only had my 04 for three months before I broke out the tools and tore it apart.

·
Registered
63 Posts
red here also, and I hope its not cursed!

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
04moneypit said:
I don't believe that there is a red jeep curse or even a wallet curse. The problem truly lies with jeep owners, a lot of us a e perpectual tinkerers (I, myself am a modification junkie on whatever I happen to own, my wife actually thinks I have a problem), and because after the purchase of a jeep (new, used or decrepit), even the most amateur tinkerer gets the bug because of the plethora of parts available at a relatively low cost. That is the true jeep curse. I only had my 04 for three months before I broke out the tools and tore it apart.
Well Said!

I happen to like red myself...

·
Registered
139 Posts
Nice jeep! If only i could also hold the Rubicon name...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts