Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saw in the quadratech catalog these black slats that go in the grill.
amyone know about them or how do they cool. Look for christmas presents for my wife to get me.. he he:flowers:

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No I was thinking of the plastic things that go into each slot.. kind of snap in

·
Registered
598 Posts
Those are inserts that go into each slot. One screw each and a plate behind them holds them in.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
need to see them on a red jeep,.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I think black inserts on a red jeep would look awesome! However I'm biased since I'm a Louisville Cardinals fan :p

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys but I really need to see them on a red Jeep.. hey are they made well- or cheapo plastic ? thanks

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
My buddy Chris has red ones on his red JK with a black grill.
Maybe it'll give you an idea of how it would look.

I have a red TJ and I want to do it too, just got to figure out how cause I'm not one to buy the snap in pre-fab stuff, not for what the cost at least. Chris used some stuff from Home Depot. The JK is easier to do because you can just pull the grill off, the TJ is a bit trickier.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I got these for free the other day from a guy on another fourm i believe they are rugged ridge brand. They were chrome but i used krylon fusion and painted yhem black. They look awsome i think. They just snap in it took like 5mins to install an thats only because i had to unbolt my winch.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Jeep Grille

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Jeep Bumper

1 - 20 of 21 Posts