Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I finally took the plunge and ordered a set of Katzkin red leather seat covers. I had them installed yesterday at One Eighty in Brooklyn, New York. Great guys there. Amazing service, the job was done perfectly and the interior really pops now! It really came out awesome! Lemme know what you think :)

Oh and since I installed these, my OEM Full Black Leather Sahara seat covers are for sale. I will put together the full classified ad later today!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
how much you want for the leather?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys! I ended up paying around $1,000 installed for everything.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi everyone, I finally took the plunge and ordered a set of Katzkin red leather seat covers. I had them installed yesterday at One Eighty in Brooklyn, New York. Great guys there. Amazing service, the job was done perfectly and the interior really pops now! It really came out awesome! Lemme know what you think :) Oh and since I installed these, my OEM Full Black Leather Sahara seat covers are for sale. I will put together the full classified ad later today!
Wow really looks wicked .. I'm doing the same thing but with yellow and Blk I'll post pics when there done !! Job well done :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts