Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 2010 Jk about a year ago with only 9K miles and have got it just where i want it. Got lot of ideas and info from the W forum and would like to send a shout out to all!!:thumb::beerdrinking:

- Upgraded the factory speakers and added a sub & amp.
Hertz speakers with JL amp and sub.
- Two tone Katzkins leather interior.
- Gas cap, short antenna, door sill guards
- Rugged Ridge floor and rear corgo mats
- ARB rear Diff cover, Airaid CAI, MBRP Dual Exhaust.
- Four door spring swap - 19/60
- 10A hood and bumpers, Mopar enhanced rock rails
- Black take off front grill with Mineral Grey Jeep emblem.
- Argent Pintlers Wrapped with Nitto Trail Grapplers 295/70/R17
- Teraflex HD Hinge and Tire Mount
- Superchips Flashpaq

P1040761_zps2uyptats.jpg Photo by bradld | Photobucket

·
Registered
178 Posts
Really sharp!

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
Nice jeep! :thumb:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Beautiful jeep :) also getting ready for skins on interior on mine .. Also I see big brother sleeping in garage under cover :) I got one as well ...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Beautiful jeep :) also getting ready for skins on interior on mine .. Also I see big brother sleeping in garage under cover :) I got one as well ...
Thanks for compliments guys, it is pretty funny I have one ride that is lifted and one that is lowered. What year is your Vette.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice, tastefully done but still bada$$. This is sort of what I wanted to do with my black JK, an enhanced stock look. I don't see it mentioned, but is that a leveling kit you have on there?
- Four door spring swap - from 14/56 spring rate to 19/60. I gained aprox 2" in the front and a 1 1/2 in the rear. Measuring from the the pinch seams to the ground I am perfectly level now.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
89 Posts
Yes .. Loud !! Lol ...And thank you :) your FRC is wicked and rare !!! :) I have had quite a few vettes including the 96 grand sport w/ Blk/red interior and regret everyday I sold it ..and .. I had a 2015 yellow z06 on order as and cancelled for my new jeep ..... Figured I can get my grand sport back as well :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Picked up a used Diablo inTune I-1000 and Ripp sent me there header tune. Installed and ready to add it to the Jeep after install is completed.
Still waiting for the headers to come back from the ceramic coating shop, and some fender clips I bought of the auction site in case I break a couple when removing them to gain access for a easier install.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Got the headers back Friday morning from the ceramic coater, and had them installed by supper time! they went in good, no issues, did not even get a check engine light. I can definitely feel the difference, will probably put the RIPP tune in this weekend.
I already had the MBRP cat back so it was already louder, it is bit louder now but not out of control, sure has a nice low tone, still not sure if I need the resonator yet,
I will give it a couple of weeks then decide!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts