·
Registered
124 Posts
How was the trip? Was the clay wet?

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah it was a lot muddier than I thought it would be. I thought the only thing that would have turned to mud was just from the ground unfreezing. I'm out in Bloomington, IN and we haven't gotten really got snow this winter so I kinda just assumed it was the same in Linton. I was wrong. Ended up having to get winched up a hill as I just had zero traction. Little disappointed in how poorly my duratracs cleaned out. Ended up calling it a day rather early. Waiting to know it will be dry before I go out there again. Had fun but will wait. I'm not much for mud (especially cleaning it after lol)

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have heard it is pretty wet and slick out there must of the time. That area is a part of the I-70 corridor, so it gets some weather. I live in Indy a couple miles south of I-70 but east of the city. The heat of the city helps disperse the rain and snow for us but , only a little. it helps to drive thru about 20" of water a few time before you go home. I learned that trick at Badlands last month. But I brought home a 1.5" thick chunk of ice frozen to my front bumper as a souvenir. lol

·
Registered
124 Posts
Does a state park pass get you into Redbird or is there another fee?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts