Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a 2009, 4 door, black, hard top Wrangler with only 8,000 miles on it. Lost in the divorce. Last month, I purchased a 1995 YJ Rubicon. It is red on the exterior with black flares, 33 inch tires, lifted, no air, has heat, Georgia seat covers, 2.5 engine. What would you do next? No stereo, muffler is stock, flares are factory, as is the front and rear bumper. Glad to be back in the game.

·
Registered
24 Posts
There wasnt a rubicon in 95 the p.o. may have just put the stickers on. I would look into regearing since it has larger tires especially if this will be your daily driver and maybe a locker in the rear. Where are you located?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am in Rome, Georgia, 70 miles north of Atlanta. Has Wrangler decals only on the sides, but dealer said it was a Rubicon. Wow.

·
Registered
7,642 Posts
I think the Rubicon model came out in 2005 on the TJ model. I know that they did not offer it on the YJs. If the dealer charged for a Rubi package, go ask for it.

Jeff

·
Registered
925 Posts
I think the Rubicon model came out in 2005 on the TJ model. I know that they did not offer it on the YJs. If the dealer charged for a Rubi package, go ask for it.

Jeff
yea thats a bold face lie from the dealer, its cool it has the stickers though i guess

1 - 8 of 8 Posts