Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,346 Posts
My two owner (I'm second) 2003 Rubicon with clear history (no accidents) maintenance history, 4 new tires, new clutch and only 120,000 miles should be worth at least $50K. I might be tempted to sell it for that. But then I would miss Rubi.

·
Premium Member
8,346 Posts
The sellers wife probably told him he has to "sell that old jeep!" So this was his solution. I like his thinking.
I never thought of that. I did that once with a litter of Doberman puppies. I got a call from a guy who told me he wanted an puppy with a lot of spunk and then what he wanted to train him to do. Then he asked me how much they were and I replied $1000. (Going price at the time decades ago was $125). He replied that was a lot of money and I said they were high quality. He then mumbled something and hung up.

One thing about selling - you can always come down from the advertised price but you can't go up. That price would certainly discourage potential buyers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts