Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Knows a couple things...
49,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mac McMillan, former lifeblood and VP for Superior Axle just sent me an email today to let me know he has formed Revolution Gear & Axle and that they will be shipping 100% American made 4340 axle shafts starting in July.

Think Superior Axle Evolution Series when you want an idea as to the quality of shafts they will be shipping. Using the same US manufacturer as was used for Superior Axle's top quality Evolution Series axle shafts.

Revolution will be be ready to start shipping JK axle shafts starting in July and TJ axle shafts sometime around September. Front axle shafts will support a 1350 size u-joint which is just huge and rears will be up to 35 spline shaft diameters.

And for those of you who managed to break a Superior Axle axle shaft but couldn't get it replaced under warranty from Superior Axle once they folded, don't throw it away. Mac confirmed they will give you a one-time warranty axle shaft replacement once they start shipping that model axle shaft.

They will also be producing ring & pinion gear sets which will be manufactured to their specifiations in Korea. Mac strongly believes the quality of the Korean R&P gear sets to be superior to anything coming from India which is where most are from. They will not be re-boxing any other ring & pinions as is common.

It's great to have an American axle shaft manufacturer coming back alive for our JKs and TJs, that is for sure. This may seem like just a thinly disguised ad for Revolution but it's just that I'm excited that we're finally going to have top quality American made alloy axle shafts available again. It has been too long.

Not to mention Mac is simply a widely respected individual who I personally trust to do this right. :dance:

Revolution Gear and Axle Offers the Precision Quality Ring and Pinions

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
60,922 Posts
Jerry, thank you for the INFO.........:thumb:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Good to know!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts