Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
That's pretty sharp.

But I use my Jeep for SAR and carry lots of expensive gear daily. Hard top and locks are my wayalife.... (wink wink to Eddie)

·
Registered
474 Posts
So, who would buy this if it were available for sale?
Not me, if I did I would have bought my Jeep in the available shade of tan that model year, saw off the roll bar, leave the top and doors at home, pull the head rests, ditch the rear seat and slap on old TJ bumpers (w/o the milk jugs). That’s all it takes. That and some cruddy old tires.

·
Administrator
42,086 Posts
Absolutely :thumb:

I saw this when it came out in 2016 and drooled over it. Not sure which I like best, this one or the "Staff Car" version that they made in 2015:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=49&v=MaX6joSLAuY

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
I remember that one as well. I like them both, but if I could only pick one, it would be the 75th salute concept.
I'd rather have a real J8 Diesel (with a .50 cal mounted)

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
Well, I'd like one of those as well, but wouldn't want a demilled 50 either.
We had a .50 cal camping over Memorial Day. Wow. Target at 535 yards didn't stand a chance.
What a great gun.

Reactions: Stitches1974

·
Premium Member
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited by Moderator)
Big booms are hand grenades. Nothing like standing 1/4 - 1/2 mile away and watching it explode and not hearing anything for a few seconds, then have the shock wave hit. Effing loud! Sadly, I only got to throw two live ones and that was in basic.

Throw a grenade in real life, then have all the movies you see with grenade explosions, thinking to yourself, nothing like the real thing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts