Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to remove the X and Wrangler Unlimited stickers from each side of my Jeep. They are white and the Jeep is green.

I have Zombie and Wounded Warrior stickers in matte black that I want to put on each side.

Should I remove the white stickers and just have the matte black ones or leave the white on also or maybe replace them with black ones also?

Any input here would be appreciated.

·
Registered
796 Posts
I have a green jeep as well, and I have to say the matte black dupont show up as well as white. I have a black hummer recovery vehicle and you can't see it unless your looking for it. Personality I'd try to find the white WWP sticker at least. If it helps out, I can post a pic of my black sticker tomorrow.

Now I'm wishing I would have kept my white WWP.

·
Really liking the Jeep...
1,956 Posts
Black on green is awesome but yeah, contrast issues with stuff like graphics.

Stickers are coming off of mine as soon as it warms up, though I'm undecided on the badge.
Everything but "Rubicon".
You know it's a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited on sight, you know it's "trail rated" because it's a Jeep Wrangler, so it gets a little silly.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I would not mix black and white stickers personally. If you want the black decals you purchased I would say just remove all the "Wrangler" "X" "Unlimited" or whatever factory stickers are on there.

They are right however that it will be hard to see a black decal on a dark paint color

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would not mix black and white stickers personally. If you want the black decals you purchased I would say just remove all the "Wrangler" "X" "Unlimited" or whatever factory stickers are on there.

They are right however that it will be hard to see a black decal on a dark paint color

Yeah I agree that black and white stickers mixed does not look good. I am definitely removing the white X and Wrangler Unlimited stickers. Do you think I should replace those with black ones?

·
Registered
941 Posts
Yeah I agree that black and white stickers mixed does not look good. I am definitely removing the white X and Wrangler Unlimited stickers. Do you think I should replace those with black ones?
Nah, who needs 'em

You can get a simple classic "jeep" decal in black to put in their place? that would look good.

like this from pixel decals:

·
Registered
796 Posts
ShoreWrangler said:
Nah, who needs 'em

You can get a simple classic "jeep" decal in black to put in their place? that would look good.

like this from pixel decals:
That would look pretty good actually.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AHHH!! Went out to remove the stickers and had a flat. Changed flat and removed stickers. Pretty easy. As far as just the Jeep sticker; that would look pretty good and "clean".

·
Registered
399 Posts
I took all mine off the sides and started on the Rubicon sticker and my kid about had a heart attack, so, the hood sticker is still there - *for now*.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I took all mine off the sides and started on the Rubicon sticker and my kid about had a heart attack, so, the hood sticker is still there - *for now*.

Yeah I have to agree with your kid. I think the Rubicon sticker looks good.:punk:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts