Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a 97 Wrangler that has a 4inch suspension lift AND a 3 inch body lift. The tires are 15 inch 33's and I plan on keeping the smaller height tire...I would really like to put the body back on stock height...is this possible without alot of $$ and replacement parts?

Thanks Bill in Upstate SC..:confused:

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
All you should need is the oem body mount bolts. Just remove the 3" spacers and put the shorter bolts in. Also check your transfer case shift linkage it probably has some sort of adapter bracket that will need to be removed and unbolt your cooling fan shroud at the radiator before you move the body since it will move with the body and the fan will not. That should be it.

·
Registered
908 Posts
all you should need is the oem body mount bolts. Just remove the 3" spacers and put the shorter bolts in. Also check your transfer case shift linkage it probably has some sort of adapter bracket that will need to be removed and unbolt your cooling fan shroud at the radiator before you move the body since it will move with the body and the fan will not. That should be it.

x2

1 - 4 of 4 Posts