Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on rustoleum bedlining my grille this weekend due to lots of nicks in the paint and what not. I want to remove the grille completely but I don't know how difficult it would be. I'd like to know if anyone has removed it and if so your opinions on it and its difficulty

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
Better off just taping it of and painting

·
Registered
315 Posts
I'm planning on rustoleum bedlining my grille this weekend due to lots of nicks in the paint and what not. I want to remove the grille completely but I don't know how difficult it would be. I'd like to know if anyone has removed it and if so your opinions on it and its difficulty
Very easy job 3 small torx screws in the bezel's two screws on top of grill and two on the bottom and i believe those are plastic.:)

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
mrbat23 said:
Very easy job 3 small torx screws in the bezel's two screws on top of grill and two on the bottom and i believe those are plastic.:)
And the 6 on the fenders. 3 each side...

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
mrbat23 said:
I see what you guys are talking about, I was referring to my grill insert.
????? The OP asked about the grill. Not grill inserts.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got 2001! I know there's two bolts on top one on the bottom three around the sides. And don't I have too unbolt the radiator from the back of the grill to?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts