Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would get in trouble. Just wanted to share what I found while researching an extra income option ( rent out some of my cars )

Attachments

·
Registered
763 Posts
LOL DO IT!! Mod money!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wouldnt put my jeep up to be rented, could you imagine, some one rents your rubicon pays extra for rental insurance takes it to the cliffs or where ever, and snaps, rolls, or floods it.

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
I wouldnt put my jeep up to be rented, could you imagine, some one rents your rubicon pays extra for rental insurance takes it to the cliffs or where ever, and snaps, rolls, or floods it.
There goes your jeep lol. Plus if you make money on your vehicle your insurance will want to know so they can charge you more. Even if they don't have to cover the other person they will want a piece of that action and may try to deny you coverage if they find out

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
I do like relay rides though. It gives you a chance to try out a car before buying it. It's like a better test drive but cheaper than renting

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I do like relay rides though. It gives you a chance to try out a car before buying it. It's like a better test drive but cheaper than renting
good call, i never even thought about that. learn something new every day
the idea who ever made it is super cool too, why not give money to the common man vs big corp lol
im so for the people

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
You can rent rubi at the rubicon and Moab.

About Our Jeeps: Twisted Jeep Rentals In Moab, Utah | Twisted Jeeps

Just one of the Moab locations. I have rented a jeep in Sedona Arizona. They hand you a trail map and point you in the right direction. I don't know about every place but last time they didn't have insurance coverage to buy. It fell on your personal auto insurance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts