Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 2008 JKR w/ Infinity sound system. A couple weeks ago, I took the sub out because I needed that little extra space for something that didn't quite fit in the back.

I forgot that I had done that, and the wiring harness was left exposed. I went for a drive with my dog today, and the little jerk took it upon himself to chew up the harness. The plastic is crushed and the whole segment is severed from the rest of the wiring.

Does anyone know if it's possible to replace that set of wires? Or to splice in a new section and harness?

I changed out my HU a couple years ago. I've thought about using a new amp, so if I went that route I could just run a whole new sub, but... I'm not at that stage yet.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry for the delay. I'll have to get back to you though; I haven't had a chance to get back out there and take a photo.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ahhhh, I hate to have three of my own posts in a row on this... But any suggestions on this one? Replacement plug I can splice in? Have to rewire? Other?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts