Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and gals!

First post! My son just inherited a 95 YJ from my sister who has owned it since 2000! Been sitting for a couple of years, but still not in bad shape, considering it has inline 6 with 256,000 on the clock!! Air still works, and even the stereo!! It started right up after charging the battery, even!

Anywho, the hardtop appears to be a Bestop, and I can’t find a replacement for it, and I was hoping someone on here could give me some direction!

I have owned a few over the last 20 years, starting with a cj-5 (that I got t-boned in while in Key West back in ‘92 and flipped 3 times)

And now, we inherit this, and 2 weeks ago bought my wife a 2018 4 door JL!!

So! I’m sure I will be on here looking for advice and ideas in the near future!!!

Thanks everyone, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Rich

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
60,921 Posts
:welcome: to the Forum..:wavey:

·
Super Moderator
11,096 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Jeepelcapitan,

I didn't know Bestop ever made a hard top. Bestop is still in business. You can call them and ask what model and year glass they used. It's very unlikely they would have sourced a rear glass from any vehicle other than a CJ or Wrangler.

Post a pic of the topper. Perhaps someone here can help identify it and offer a clue as where to buy a rear glass.

Bestop is in Louisville Colorado. 1-800-845-3567

[email protected]

Good Luck, L.M.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts