Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of January's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport. I want a new radio with backup camera that fits factory mounting. Has anyone done this without spending $1000??

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Go to Crutchfield.com and enter your vehicle info. They will give you a list of radios that will fit your Jeep as well as a list of other items needed for installation if you want to maintain steering wheel controls, etc. There will be numerous options available well below $1,000.

As far as fitting the factory mount, you won’t get anything that bolts right up, but most radios will fit with an installation kit that includes plastic trim to fill in the extra area filled up by the factory radio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Go to Crutchfield.com and enter your vehicle info. They will give you a list of radios that will fit your Jeep as well as a list of other items needed for installation if you want to maintain steering wheel controls, etc. There will be numerous options available well below $1,000.

As far as fitting the factory mount, you won’t get anything that bolts right up, but most radios will fit with an installation kit that includes plastic trim to fill in the extra area filled up by the factory radio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you a lot

1 - 3 of 3 Posts