Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got my late Dad's '07 JK that has a soft top. We've replace the soft top once with a better condition used soft top from someone else's rig. I am in the process of fixing it up to pass it down to my son and would like opinions/recommendations on a new top for it.

I've looked at the Bestop hybrid which I like the back flip up glass for ease of entry to cargo space and the rear side sliding windows. I've thought about finding a good used hard top as well (new factory hard top is too expensive).

Would like ya'lls thoughts on a replacement top for it. Can be either soft or hard and budget of about $2,000 or less. Only reason for that high is the Bestop hybrid top. Plus, I'm not out the costs of the actual vehicle so leaves money for upgrading it.

·
Super Moderator
6,795 Posts
There are tons of options. We have the BesTop Glide, in addition to the factory hard top it came with. If I could only have one top I would want the Glide. But the hard top is nice during the winter. The Glide is great because of the ease that it folds back or comes off. I also like how much bigger the opening is when you just flip the front section back. And I like that it, like other premium BesTop tops, comes in colors. We went with Oak Tan. But the Glide is expensive, pretty much only the hybrid top is more money.

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks GuzziMoto. I know there are a lot of options, but would like some feed back on the options...Bestop Hybrid Pro, standard soft top replacement, hard top (either used stock hard top or aftermarket depending upon costs). Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts