Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Wrangler's previous owner removed all of the rear carpet and placed a Bestop rubber mat in its place. I like the mat, but the sides seem a little sparse (i.e. the exposed wiring) and I'm trying to figure out what I should about it.

It seems like the Bedrug/Bedtred rear kits are the best option, but I want to make sure I'm not missing anything. Are there any other trim pieces needed to install the kit (I'm particularly thinking along the top where the wiring is) that my Wrangler is missing? Should I be looking at other options?

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
The previous owner of my 2006 TJ daily ride sprayed undercoating in the tub. They did a poor job. They also took out the front carpet. I put Bedrug in front and rear. I love it. It is not as thick as the ads lead one to believe but it is still much more substantial that the original. It is not cheap.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Where are you located? You can have my carpet. I just pulled the carpet out and raptor lined the rear.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Where are you located? You can have my carpet. I just pulled the carpet out and raptor lined the rear.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Hey, that'd be awesome, thanks! I'm in SoCal, but I'm actually heading to Vegas next week for a fantasy trading card game tournament.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts