Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Check out superbrightleds.com, they have tons of replacement led bulbs and very detailed measured drawings of most of their products. I've ordered from them several times and have been very pleased with their services & quality.

BTW, I'm not affiliated with this company.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How the heck do you get the OEM license plate light bulb out?

Per superbrightleds, its bulb #194, however I couldn't get the bulb out to replace it with an LED.

2012 Jeep Wrangler License Plate LED Replacement Bulbs | LED Lights for Cars | 12v | Super Bright LEDs
Mike, you don't I relocated the plate on the bumper and spliced the wire to the aev bracket and led. Just need to replace that leD... yep I over tighten the cheap plastic...

The one I got didn't fit at all... 13 bucks wasted. Anyone know a light that works 100% wit that bracket... AEV wont even reply to my emails...

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Mike, you don't I relocated the plate on the bumper and spliced the wire to the aev bracket and led. Just need to replace that leD... yep I over tighten the cheap plastic...

The one I got didn't fit at all... 13 bucks wasted. Anyone know a light that works 100% wit that bracket... AEV wont even reply to my emails...
That would be my only suggestion...to contact AEV and ask them what kind of LED it is and then buy that specific kind.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts