Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of January's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited 4 Door
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live 15 mins North of Pittsburgh in Evans City. Looking for fair priced shop to slap on my suspension lift. Any leads would be great. Thanks!

·
Registered
226 Posts
My vote would be to find a Facebook Jeep group and ask if anyone could help you install it at either your place or theirs. It usually only takes a day Most people would be more than willing and those groups tend to have even more knowledgeable people about the area you are in. Shops usually over charge where a good Facebook group will do it for drinks and food.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
My vote would be to find a Facebook Jeep group and ask if anyone could help you install it at either your place or theirs. It usually only takes a day Most people would be more than willing and those groups tend to have even more knowledgeable people about the area you are in. Shops usually over charge where a good Facebook group will do it for drinks and food.

There will likely be many more posts like this, but my advice would be to find a reasonably priced general mechanic you’ve dealt with before. I have a shop here I would recommend, but we like to keep the Pittsburgh folks out of Cleveland.

I would take it to a shop, personally. I don’t mind paying for convenience and peace of mind though.

·
Registered
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited 4 Door
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There will likely be many more posts like this, but my advice would be to find a reasonably priced general mechanic you’ve dealt with before. I have a shop here I would recommend, but we like to keep the Pittsburgh folks out of Cleveland.

I would take it to a shop, personally. I don’t mind paying for convenience and peace of mind though.
No I appreciate it. I tend not to go to the slums anyway. Only good thing that’s come outta Cleveland is well….I’m stumped. Ohio in general even. Can’t think of one. WAIT. Low property tax. That about sums it up lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts