Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of January's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pic request. Especially looking for 2-doors with this combo of 2-3" of suspension lift with a 1.25" body lift kit.

Thanks!

·
Registered
495 Posts

2.5 suspension and 1" body lift.

Just put the flat flares on today but showed you what it looks like with factory flares

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
316 Posts
Rock Krawler 3.5" with Teraflex 1.25" body lift over STT Pro 37"x13.5" tires.

In a few weeks I am going with Rugged Ridge Hurricane flat flares, and if it looks to big and spacey over the tires I may remove the 1.25" body lift.

The other picture is the Mopar 2" suspension lift and the Teraflex 1.25" body lift with the factory 32"x10" tires.

(You can likely tell.... I do not like the "low center of gravity" fad that is going on today. I like a lifted 4x4 to look like a lifted 4x4.

Attachments

Reactions: BelleBee9

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
(You can likely tell.... I do not like the "low center of gravity" fad that is going on today. I like a lifted 4x4 to look like a lifted 4x4.
I agree. I have extended/wider flares on mine because A) I like the pocket look and B) they were less than half the price of Bushwackers but don't come in a narrower flavor.

With 35s and the 2" lift mine still doesn't have the "oomph" I'm looking for (and even with the extended bump stops might give me a little inner fender rub)... I figure a full width front bumper, 1.25" body lift, and rear bumper drop/relocation brackets will give me the stance I want and functionality with my 35s.

I'd love to see yours once you get those hurricane flares on.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I'll post it if I can find/remember this thread. They are supposed to be here this weekend with my SRC roll cage... I guess your telling me that you want the flares done this weekend 😉

I've also got the Smittybilt roof top tent coming as well. Mama have me a bonus for Jeep upgrades this spring!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll post it if I can find/remember this thread. They are supposed to be here this weekend with my SRC roll cage... I guess your telling me that you want the flares done this weekend 😉

I've also got the Smittybilt roof top tent coming as well. Mama have me a bonus for Jeep upgrades this spring!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
You ever get those hurricane flares on?

·
Registered
316 Posts
You ever get those hurricane flares on?
Yes sir. I still need to decide on inner wheel tubs. I have the factory ones that can be trimmed and made to work, but I think I am going to go the ARTEC or DV8 aluminum route instead. The rear wheel wells will get blasted with spray bomb bed liner.

Attachments

Reactions: BelleBee9

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes sir. I still need to decide on inner wheel tubs. I have the factory ones that can be trimmed and made to work, but I think I am going to go the ARTEC or DV8 aluminum route instead. The rear wheel wells will get blasted with spray bomb bed liner.
Well now I want freakin' 37s. You're not helping. My fiance won't let me add the body lift to my Jeep. Well, I mean, she will, but then she said she'll never ride in it. I'm like... hmmph.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts