Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Rock Krawler 3.5" with Teraflex 1.25" body lift over STT Pro 37"x13.5" tires.

In a few weeks I am going with Rugged Ridge Hurricane flat flares, and if it looks to big and spacey over the tires I may remove the 1.25" body lift.

The other picture is the Mopar 2" suspension lift and the Teraflex 1.25" body lift with the factory 32"x10" tires.

(You can likely tell.... I do not like the "low center of gravity" fad that is going on today. I like a lifted 4x4 to look like a lifted 4x4.

Attachments

Reactions: BelleBee9

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
(You can likely tell.... I do not like the "low center of gravity" fad that is going on today. I like a lifted 4x4 to look like a lifted 4x4.
I agree. I have extended/wider flares on mine because A) I like the pocket look and B) they were less than half the price of Bushwackers but don't come in a narrower flavor.

With 35s and the 2" lift mine still doesn't have the "oomph" I'm looking for (and even with the extended bump stops might give me a little inner fender rub)... I figure a full width front bumper, 1.25" body lift, and rear bumper drop/relocation brackets will give me the stance I want and functionality with my 35s.

I'd love to see yours once you get those hurricane flares on.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I'll post it if I can find/remember this thread. They are supposed to be here this weekend with my SRC roll cage... I guess your telling me that you want the flares done this weekend 😉

I've also got the Smittybilt roof top tent coming as well. Mama have me a bonus for Jeep upgrades this spring!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll post it if I can find/remember this thread. They are supposed to be here this weekend with my SRC roll cage... I guess your telling me that you want the flares done this weekend 😉

I've also got the Smittybilt roof top tent coming as well. Mama have me a bonus for Jeep upgrades this spring!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
You ever get those hurricane flares on?

·
Registered
316 Posts
You ever get those hurricane flares on?
Yes sir. I still need to decide on inner wheel tubs. I have the factory ones that can be trimmed and made to work, but I think I am going to go the ARTEC or DV8 aluminum route instead. The rear wheel wells will get blasted with spray bomb bed liner.

Attachments

Reactions: BelleBee9

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes sir. I still need to decide on inner wheel tubs. I have the factory ones that can be trimmed and made to work, but I think I am going to go the ARTEC or DV8 aluminum route instead. The rear wheel wells will get blasted with spray bomb bed liner.
Well now I want freakin' 37s. You're not helping. My fiance won't let me add the body lift to my Jeep. Well, I mean, she will, but then she said she'll never ride in it. I'm like... hmmph.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.