Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
This one works great too...

Support Home Page

Just put vin# in and build sheet pops right up. I use it all the time when checking out used jeeps at various dealers and car lots when I want to know what options they came with.

·
Premium Member
1,133 Posts
This one works great too...

Support Home Page

Just put vin# in and build sheet pops right up. I use it all the time when checking out used jeeps at various dealers and car lots when I want to know what options they came with.
That link gives you the equipment listing, not build sheet.

Attached is my build sheet as an example.

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
That link gives you the equipment listing, not build sheet.

Attached is my build sheet as an example.
How does one get a copy of the build sheet?

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
So I took the advice on here, popped my VIN into the link provided by JKURz Wild and there it was. Has anyone noticed something on your equipment listing that is NOT on your Jeep? On my PDF print out, it says that my front and rear (including tailgate window) was tinted. My jeep has no tint whatsoever. Would the dealer have to acknowledge this and apply the tint if that's what is supposed to be included?

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Are you sure your front and rear glass isn't tinted? None at all? Tinted glass is not the same as their deep tinted glass.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Are you sure your front and rear glass isn't tinted? None at all? Tinted glass is not the same as their deep tinted glass.
My glass is clear. Everything looks the same from inside the jeep as it does looking in, no color distortion at all. All the windows are just as clear as the windshield.
Under the "Optional" section of the EL it has this:

"* Tinted RR Qtr & Liftgate Windows"​

·
Registered
8,968 Posts
All JK glass from the factory is tinted including the hard top. It's a light tint, but it's tinted. With the hard top you can have "Deep Tint" as an option. Some packages now come with deep tint for the hard top as standard. Deep tint is an obvious tint. The light tint all JK's have almost looks clear to a degree but it is "tinted". There is no factory deep tint for front window/side front window glass, that would have to be done aftermarket.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
That helps. I just never thought it to be tinted considering it doesn't look it at all. I guess it's just a really, really low tint. Thanks for the clarification guys.

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
So my build sheet says 4.10 axel but my window sticker says 3.73. Should they not be the same?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thanks for posting the link.
I now know I didn't receive my "MOPAR Dealer Installed Tow Strap Kit". I'm guessing after 8 months I'm too late to do anything about it, but at least I've got the full build sheet now.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts