Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!
First post, new to the forums, new to the Jeeping world, first Wrangler.

Ive always wanted one, and I FINALLY did it....(thanks to a car accident that totaled my previous car. It was fate I think)

So without further ado....my 2015 Bright White Wrangler Unlimited.
Ive Bolded a few things I have concerns/questions about.

2015 White Unlimited
Dark Saddle and Black Leather interior
automatic
Heated seats
max tow (3.73)
connectivity group
430n
Trac-Lok® Differential Rear Axle
freedom top 3 piece body color hard top
remote start
leather seats

What I dont like: (I hope I dont sound too petty or girly lol)
The Black and Dark Saddle color. I thought I liked it...but I am kind of regretting it already. Is there any way to change the color of the saddle color on the dash?
Also, the seats themselves, seem VERY stiff. Especially after sitting in a few other Saharas that have the premium leather/sound package. Those seats were soooo comfy. And I think they are just leather trimmed???
How can I make my current seats like that?

It is my daily driver so Im not sure how big or, if at all, of a lift I will go.
My plans thus far:

Already Ordered:
13 inch Antenna X Off-Road (Just arrived today)
Black Jeep emblem
Vector Off Road UFOs

Next on the list:
New Radio/Nav System. This 430n sucks. Sound sucks. Interface sucks. Maps sucks. Looks like original Nintendo graphics. So any suggestions are welcomed (must maintain integrity of steering wheel controls and bluetooth, and Sat)
rear backup light
oh shit handles (not sure which yet)
replace speakers in sound bar and wherever else. And attempt the tweeter upgrade lol
Possibly redo the leather seats?
Rear Seat recline kit
Gas cap
Front and Rear bumps (still looking)
Tires and wheels. I think Ill stick with 33s for now
Leveling the front end
Tint the remaining windows
Brake light covers
Soft top (still researching but I love the look of the Trekback NX) Possibly Safari Straps for the back as well.
Performance Stability Steering attenuator

So ya..I have a lot to do.

Also, can you buy the white trim pieces in a Wranger X? Id rather not paint them.

Thanks everyone!

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nice looking JKU, As for some of your questions and what I've figured out so far...

Dash color, You could attempt to paint your dash but you honestly would be better off ordering replacements since the netting and everything is saddle on those.

Seats, the leather on new Jeep seats is always pretty stiff, my previous seats took some "break-in" time before they felt soft and comfortable.

As far as head units go, I have noticed that several manufacturers can integrate with the existing features, it;s more in the harness and wiring. I'd check Crutchfield for research since they can tell you even which harness you would need to integrate in.

Good luck!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice looking JKU, As for some of your questions and what I've figured out so far...

Dash color, You could attempt to paint your dash but you honestly would be better off ordering replacements since the netting and everything is saddle on those.

Seats, the leather on new Jeep seats is always pretty stiff, my previous seats took some "break-in" time before they felt soft and comfortable.

As far as head units go, I have noticed that several manufacturers can integrate with the existing features, it;s more in the harness and wiring. I'd check Crutchfield for research since they can tell you even which harness you would need to integrate in.

Good luck!

Thanks Whammie!

Well when I test drove other Saharas, without the dark saddle leather, but with the "premium leather/sound package" those brand new seats...were night and day more comfortable...so im not sure why mine are damn stiff lol...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts