Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
i'm back
13,706 Posts
great review, and i like the recommendation for a shoulder strap. sure would make carrying other things, or having free hands while walking on an uneven surface a lot easier.

sure would be a perfect christmas present for a lot of Jeepers i know. you can never have enough recovery equipment!

:thumb:

actually well, yeah - you can... but, it's still a nice kit. :D

·
Wile E.
1,001 Posts
It is a great review. I have this kit, for almost about a year now. Like what was said in the article, has about all you need just starting out. I only added a fold up shovel and rubber mallet, and somehow made them fit in the bag. Used the recovery strap on a neighbors large tree stump, and the tree saver to pull out a buddy's Harley he got stuck in his front lawn. Nothing for a real recovery yet. But I'm happy knowing I have that kit with me, plus the winch I just got in September. +2 on the shoulder strap idea!

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is a great review. I have this kit, for almost about a year now. Like what was said in the article, has about all you need just starting out. I only added a fold up shovel and rubber mallet, and somehow made them fit in the bag. Used the recovery strap on a neighbors large tree stump, and the tree saver to pull out a buddy's Harley he got stuck in his front lawn. Nothing for a real recovery yet. But I'm happy knowing I have that kit with me, plus the winch I just got in September. +2 on the shoulder strap idea!
Glad to hear your getting some use out of it. fold up shovel and mallet are also good to have, and your right lots of room in the bag...

·
Detail Oriented
3,174 Posts
monkeeboy73 said:
... to pull out a buddy's Harley he got stuck in his front lawn.
This sounds like a very entertaining story all by itself... ;)

·
Detail Oriented
3,174 Posts
Okay, so I just went to Quadratec and cannot find this kit. I am only seeing more expensive kits. Granted, they are probably better or more complete, but the nice, inexpensive Q-tec kit seems to have been removed from the website. Is it in the current catalog?

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Detail Oriented
3,174 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Its amazing how the prices on similar products can vary so much.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts