Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a part number for the 3rd revision quick disconnect/check valve for the rear washer hose on the wiring kit. Any help would be appreciated. I have a picture to bring to the dealer but would feel more comfortable if I had part numbers as well. I recently purchased a 2011 hardtop and the wiring kit but it looks like I need this part. I see the male end of the quick disconnect on the hardtop but the wiring kit is missing the female part of the quick disconnect as well as the check valve.

2010 JKUR

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

Here's a pic of it installed:

Here's a pic of the male and female ends of the quick disconnect:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Here's a parts list, http://www.gmb.be/CJD_parts/CD5/Catalogs/06-09/11jk.PDF. Check out section 8-320, it looks like the part number you are looking for is 68086133AA.
pulling this thread back from the dead, but I wanted to thank this poster for including this link for the part. I ordered it on ebay today thanks to his parts diagram.

Is there a newer version of that catalog for 2014 jkus?

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Not that I have seen. Where it says /11jk.PDF., you can try changing the 11jk to 14jk. I know that was how I was able to change it from a parts list for a 2010 to a parts list for a 2011.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Not that I have seen. Where it says /11jk.PDF., you can try changing the 11jk to 14jk. I know that was how I was able to change it from a parts list for a 2010 to a parts list for a 2011.

Changing the filename/year did not work for me. If anyone has as a 2014 and or 2013 parts diagram, I am Interested!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts