Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Amyone get the Rhino JKU? I'm super excited about ordering (JKU WW w/ hard top and alpine audio) but really want to see a few before I take the plunge.

·
Registered
285 Posts
My JKU Rubicon Rhino should be here in 1-2 weeks max. It's mid transportation. Once it's here I'll def have pics. I've see. Pics of a few random Rhinos. Search on cars.com. I ordered it before any where out to see, and from the pics I've looked at I think the choice was perfect. It's a great color.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
I like it. Comparing your garage shot to the dealer link I bet it'll be like my Anvil where the color seems to change with available light.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yes, it was much lighter in daylight, very dark at night. Had a ton of compliments already, had 2 people try to buy it off the lot before I finished paperwork, needless to say I am happy with the color.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is one in the garage, will post more tomorrow in daylight
That looks awesome. It's so much lighter than the dealer pics I've seen. It really does look like a slightly darker anvil.

Supposedly the dealer near me is getting a couple in this week. I can't wait to see it in person.

·
Registered
15 Posts
The first picture looks exactly like Anvil, I need to see this color in person to decide if I want Rhino or 2015 Anvil.

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
awesome color! I'm waiting on mine to get built

·
Registered
179 Posts
Very nice looking color. Looks like Anvil but with more gray and less blue. My daughter has Anvil which is also nice and a color that also looks different in different light.

·
Registered
114 Posts
When it first pulled in the lot
image-1165189600.jpg

24 hours later after the husband swapped out my rims and tires and decided to take it for a spin in the front yard.
image-1607215647.jpg

Will post more when I get some sunshine and she gets a bath :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts