Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
I don't mind bedliner on places where one gets a lot of wear-like the door openings and under the top snaps or even on the grill where I get a lot of gravel dings and an occasions rub with a winch cable, but I really don't care for it all over the tub. Not to mention it is hell to get off if you ever want a real paint job. On the plus side, it can hide some pretty shoddy body work.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool I wonder what that set him back.

I have no idea, but it was very sharp. I waited around for him to come out, but didnt wait to long. My wife says I am a jeep stalker sometimes. I have been known to follow a good looking lift around town to find out what they used lol.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I have no idea, but it was very sharp. I waited around for him to come out, but didnt wait to long. My wife says I am a jeep stalker sometimes. I have been known to follow a good looking lift around town to find out what they used lol.
LOL! You DO seem to fit the description of a Jeep Stalker :). I totally get it, though. I love looking at them. I just don't tend to follow the owners around, lest they get worried, or, worse, angry! Some of them carry big guns, and I don't want to spook someone with a concealed carry. I'm kinda chicken shiza like that :happyyes:.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts