Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd post pictures and some experience of my first rhino lining. I bought the material at Autozone, It was inexpensive and got to work right away. I thought it'd be difficult but realized it was simple. To make the directions simple, I sanded the bed, wash and brushed it, dried and then started to spread the liner. I just did the verticals and the horizontal bed. It looks and feels great and adds such a clean look to it as well. I think my dog likes it too. lol!

I doubt I'll do the rest but for now it's something I've been wanting to do for a while and finally glad it was done. If I had this done from someone prefessionally it would have cost and arm and leg. Jeep is a 1990 YJ. The seat is removed for luggage purpose, mainly dog but I might see what it looks like when installed.

Hope you guys enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's great...He liked it alot and it's not rough at all. I thought it would too rough but honestly it was smooth to the touch and as I laid with my bare skin it I knew he would be ok. But my dog is a different. He likes to be in the front passenger seat and when I'm not there he takes over the drivers seat.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know what you mean. Rommel is a Pit/Lab/Ridgeback Mix. He's 70lbs and thinks he should be on my lap while I drive. It's cool that he enjoys the openess of the Jeep compared to my Eclipse. When it gets too much he sits on the center console when I have a passenger. haha. He's such a character.

A great dane in a jeep, Wow!! He must engulf the entire jeep.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yeah I don't have any pics of her in it, but like you said: She'll try to sit on my lap, get mad and try to squeeze onto the passenger seat, give up, and finally lays in the rear seat, but she's too big.

With the top off she tries to sit on the back of the rear seat/spare tire. I'm hoping with removing the back seat and getting cargo nets I can solve some of these issues, haha.

She doesn't fit in my Stealth at all. I can't imagine her fitting into an eclipse.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts