Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen several Tjs advertised, where someone has removed the carpet, & put Rhino liner into it.
If you wanted to re-install carpet, would you have to remove the Rhino liner first?
Is the Rhino liner sprayed in?

The reason I ask is because I just read a classified ad where the seller says, "... rhino lining on the container tub ...", and I am not sure what the container tub is.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
I have seen several Tjs advertised, where someone has removed the carpet, & put Rhino liner into it.
If you wanted to re-install carpet, would you have to remove the Rhino liner first?
Is the Rhino liner sprayed in?

The reason I ask is because I just read a classified ad where the seller says, "... rhino lining on the container tub ...", and I am not sure what the container tub is.
The inside of the tub or jeep flooring is what they ment, and yeah you could put the carpet back on afterwards.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Lined the inside of my jeep a few weeks ago. Carpet would go over it no problem as its just a thin layer of paint. Not sure why youd want to reinstall carpet though. Lined jeep tubs are awesome! Very durable and waterproof.

View attachment 284452

·
Registered
220 Posts
Are they louder than normal and how are they for driving in winter for heat? Realize its a jeep lol but just saying compared stock? Considering I use as a daily with small child in tow on occasion thanks

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Its abit louder than having carpet because the carpet acts as a sound dampener. Some people have the heating issues but i drive bare foot a lot and never have problems too hot. And in the winter its cold until it warms up and the heat comes on. My heat is super hot so it warms up just fine ha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts