Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think i want to get my tj sprayed with rhino liner but am curious about cost and time. Has anyone had experience with this? If so how much did it cost? Did you have to tear your jeep apart or did the shop do it for you? And finally how long did it take? Im just curious cause i hear nothing but good things and am interested. Thanks all..........

·
Registered
316 Posts
I have not done it personally but I know the shops here prefer u to have the seats and what not taken out (u r talkn about doing inside right)

And also as far as price... i think a standard 8 foot truck bed ( i know it is a little bigger) getting it flat black was like 500 bucks (give or take)

u can always do it yourself with Herculiner U can pick that up at your autoparts store and it is a roll on type It would defiently save you lots of money but You will have some time put in it

·
I got nothin'
1,901 Posts
Yeah, if you strip the interior out for them, the price to do a spray-in bedliner should be about the same (less in most cases) as a regular truck bed. If they have to srip the interior, you will pay for that, so if you have the time, much better to do it yourself. (Plus, a TJ interior is pretty bare bones anyways...)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts