Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used rhino liner or line x or any one of those brands for the floor boards of there jeep? I want to rip my carpet out but I don't want it just to be bare metal. Anyone?

·
Registered
272 Posts
I haven't yet but im about to in a couple weeks or so I have a friend that did it to his and it looks good and is REALLY practical I cant wait to do it myself

·
Registered
596 Posts
Has anyone used rhino liner or line x or any one of those brands for the floor boards of there jeep? I want to rip my carpet out but I don't want it just to be bare metal. Anyone?
Look through here a little bit. There are a lot of threads on this as well as do-it-yourself options like Herculiner and Monstaliner.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Look through here a little bit. There are a lot of threads on this as well as do-it-yourself options like Herculiner and Monstaliner.
Just to piggy back on ^ Tons of Jeeps have this done...in fact MILLIONS! have done this.
I myself am looking into getting it done or doing it myself. From what I have heard Monstaliner is one of the best DIY products and supposed to be easy. If you go to their site you can even request a sample.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts